Warning vent ahead..

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Warning vent ahead..

Post  Joshs-Mummy on Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:26 pm

Evil or Very Mad How do you get through to people!!!

My FIL thinks its OK to let josh play on our driveway!! we SHARE a driveway with 5 other houses, and my neighbors are great they have warned there regular visitors about Josh.

I have told FIL NOT to let him out the gate... but alas i may as well have spoken to our lemon tree <insert a picture of me banging head against brick wall>, he does it everytime.

So Far our neighbors 20yr old son has rescued josh twice before he got to the road!!

To make matters worse FIL is moving up here tomorrow and I am sure I will be venting here alot Mad ( lord help me!) Tomorrow I will be telling him again not to let Josh out the gate, and so help me if he does he will be told dont bother coming back!!!

Its like well dont listen to the Mum, as she is only a dummy mummy ( he is sexist, and dominaring(sp) ) and as for daddy he has a brain injury and FIl treats him like A) he is retarded with no sense at all, B) he uses "well I am your dad , I raised you did'nt I, dont tell me 'cause I know everything bout raising kids".......

Thanks for listening xx
Joshs-Mummy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warning vent ahead..

Post  Jeshiko on Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:14 pm

how frustrating and nerve racking!
We don't have a gate on our driveway so I have to stay out there if the boys want to play. We have a fenced bit out the back where they can roam and I am a gate-nazi Laughing
Jeshiko
Admin

View user profile http://www.vikingbrosinkilts.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  hismama on Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:00 pm

Argh! There's no telling some people!
Tell him what you really think next time!!!

hismama

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Joshs-Mummy on Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:58 am

Crudefitik wrote:Argh! There's no telling some people!
Tell him what you really think next time!!!

he he I did tell him what I really thought of him!! and also that if he did not like the rules that are in place he would no longer be welcome at our place!!

Ahhhh time will tell if he abides by our rules that are in place to keep Josh safe.
Joshs-Mummy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top